If doing your own taxes isn't your preference and you can't visit our drop-off locations, we offer a convenient solution. You can use our FREE virtual method, accessible online with a valid email. This allows you to easily and securely send us all your necessary documents. Our dedicated IRS-certified VITA volunteers will then prepare your taxes for you.
Here are the benefits of using Encyro, our secure transmission service:
- Share necessary forms and documents with your VITA tax preparer
- Communicate with your preparer for any questions or clarifications
- Electronically sign your final tax return for us to file with the IRS
- Receive an electronic copy of your completed tax return
- No need to come to one of our sites
Follow the steps below and we’ll have your taxes done in no time!
- Fill out Form 13614-C by clicking the following link and be sure to save on your computer 13614-C Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet
- Fill out the LTM Customer Information Sheet by clicking the following link and be sure to save on your computer LTM Customer Information Sheet
- Fill out the 2nd page of Form 14446 by clicking the following link and be sure to save on your computer 14446, Virtual VITA Taxpayer Consent
- Log into our secure transmission service, Encyro, by clicking this link: www.encyro.com/vita
- Once into Encyro, upload the three forms you just completed, along with all your tax documents. It's essential to include a photo of yourself (and your spouse, if applicable) holding your driver's license below your chin, along with the social security cards for everyone on the return.